Sustainability is NOT Sustainable. So what does it really mean?
Let’s start simple. You thought you packed a bag of old clothes for goodwill. But did you know that “only 20% of what you donated, are actually reused or recycled". The rest 80% that ends up in landfills can sit there for 200-plus years, and as it decomposes, it emits methane - a greenhouse gas more potent than carbon”. That is the sorry state of our sustainable actions today. And in reality, sustainability is NOT really sustainable.