HARVARD CORRESPONDENT, at The Harvard Gazette: During my internship at the Harvard Gazette in 2016, I explored the dreamy Harvard University from the inside, publishing two prominent photo galleries:
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: “Harvard’s varied dining halls attract undergraduates because of their intriguing spaces and moods, as well as their meals.”
- SKY IS THE LIMIT: “In an area where light pollution has all but hidden the stars, Harvard’s Clay and Loomis-Michael Telescopes offer staff, students, and affiliates a vision of the night sky unlike any in the city.”
CORRESPONDENT / REPORTER, at THE SUN CHRONICLE NEWSPAPER, MA: During my 6 months work experience with a local Attleboro based newspaper in Massachusetts, I reported on a series of political and local state news articles. Here is a list of all my published features:
- Locker rooms, bathrooms now ‘all inclusive’
- No spitting, no swearing and watch that singing: Antiquated laws clutter the statute books in Mass
- Attleboro area officials balk at this trick: Little support here for move to shift Halloween
Times Of India, NRI CONTRIBUTOR: TOI is one of India’s very few news sites that provide a comprehensive coverage of stories about NRIs, as the Indian diaspora is always looking for ways to keep in touch with India, Indians and among themselves. Being one of them, I have been a regular NRI contributor for this section, talking about my experiences and feelings as an NRI, along with the unique life and culture of staying in America. Below are the links to the published articles:
- Tete a tete with Lakshmi Egappan, speech therapist in Texas
- Super Bowl 2015 v/s In Retrospect: “We are united in our Differences”
- The Journey, Visiting back home
- Why social media matters for NRIs?
- The ‘face of Indian fashion’ abroad
- ‘Amusing conversations’ one can’t escape being an NRI
- Confessions of an NRI bride: The first few months
A dive into ‘Voluntourism’ through my personal experience, shared on Complete Wellbeing magazine: Voluntourism: Discover the joy of travelling with a cause.
LHA Charitable Trust organization in Mcloedganj, India – a month long sabbatical from work that was spent wisely teaching English to the Tibetans-in-Exile.
My thoughts for ‘Dear girls of the World’ – LET’S CELEBRATE CHANGE, TRAVEL AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN INDIA on P.S. I am on my way.
A little about my life as an FUTURE EXPAT, and all the advice that I can give you from my experience on A Modern Girls Travels.
- TOP 100: ‘The Ultimate List of the Top Travel Bloggers in India’ on Holidify.com
- Featured on Whatshot.in: 8 Instagrammers Who Will Inspire You
- Featured as one of the: ‘Best Blogs from India in 2015’ on ManiKarthik.com
- A peek behind the scenes of #TWC2015 by StreetTrotter – A Travel Bloggers Club, in an exclusive interview at TravHQ, discussing how my heartfelt startup became a social media success.
- A coverage of post #TWC2015 by StreetTrotter meet by TravHQ, stating the success of our collaboration with Chhattisgarh Tourism Board as our Tourism Partners, followed by the FAM trip to the state: WHY CHHATTISGARH TOURISM’S BLOGGER FAM TRIP IS A CLASSICAL CASE-STUDY FOR OTHER DESTINATIONS?
- ‘Six of the best historic places to visit in Asia’ on Traveling Thru History
- ‘Mother’s Day 2015: Traveling with Mom’ on Traveling with Sweeney
- ‘Hiking the Chadar Trek in India’ on The World As I See It
- ’21 Dishes Worth Traveling the World For’ on Savored Journeys
- ‘Top Travel Bloggers Pick Their Most Memorable NYE Destinations’ on A World to Travel
- Bali VS Phuket – Where Should You Go? on TourRadar